Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Raining!

It's raining today, which is wonderful because it's really beginning to feel a lot like Christmas! For some reason I am extra excited about the holidays this year and the cool weather just amplifies the feeling… However… not everything about the rain is so pleasant. Today when I got home from work and peaked my head out the back door, expecting to see Einstein and Maverick huddled beneath the porch, I found them frolicking in the rain. Naughty doggies! Aren't dogs supposed to hate rain? When they saw me they ran over and attempted to welcome me home by jumping into my arms. Well, this was not acceptable, so I had to dry them down with a towel and let them in the house. Gotta love that wet dog smell. Steve will love to walk into a nice smelling home after a long day at work. Poor husband. I think I've become immune at this point (my terrible head cold is helping with that). Here are some pictures of those mischievous pups.











No comments:

Post a Comment